Earn $200 for Every Friend You Refer!
Welcome to the ESS Philly Friends Program! Do you know someone who would make an excellent substitute teacher for the School District of Philadelphia? If so – you’ll earn a $200 reward for every successful referral! Phase 1 rewards will be awarded in early November and Phase 2 is now live!
You can refer as many friends as you’d like – there’s no limit to your referrals or rewards! Helping your friends achieve a rewarding career in education while earning referral rewards is just a few steps away:
- Fill out the below form for each friend and click the Refer button to submit your referral through the Philly Friends Program. ESS Philadelphia substitutes and district staff are eligible to participate.
- Your friends apply at ESS.com.
- Your friends get hired and work one (1) assignment as a substitute teacher.
- You receive a $200 American Express gift card for each qualified referral, so keep repeating the process! Phase 2 Gift cards will be awarded in early March 2024!
- To submit a referral through this program, you must be an active ESS employee who works at SPD or an employee of the District.
- Referred candidates must be brand new to the ESS application process to be eligible.
- Referred candidates must complete their application, get hired as a substitute teacher, and work one assignment by February 29, 2024.
- Referred candidates must not have undergone any disciplinary action.
Questions about the program should be sent to PhillyFriends@ESS.com.
Refer More and Earn More!